Introduction to Shieldpay
Our mission today and every day is to create trusted payment experiences that customers love and a company that people love to work for.
Formed in 2016 with the original concept of a democratised escrow solution, our core payments platform can service clients and customers all over the globe, pioneering the development of contingent payments for every and any need.
We take care of customer due diligence, payments and transaction management through an easy-to-use platform with a team of experts on hand to assist. Shieldpay's award-winning digital platform and expertise combine to improve the experience of all stakeholders in a transaction.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Product Manager to join our growing team. The role will report to our Head of Product in the hold and disburse capabilities, and work closely with the whole Shieldpay business to help define, prioritise and implement our ambitious vision for how we hold and disburse funds around the world for our customers. You might be a Mid-level Product Manager looking for a new challenge in a rapidly expanding team, or relatively new Product Management, looking to step up to the next level in your career.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping to develop the vision and roadmap for Shieldpay’s hold and disburse capabilities
- Working closely with our operations, commercial and finance teams to understand how we can develop the vision and roadmap
- Work with customers to understand their needs from Shieldpay’s services
- Taking ownership of initiatives in the area and refining them ready to be delivered
- Working with our Product Owners, Product Designers, Analysts, Scrum Masters and Engineers to work through delivering new features to our customers
- Helping to drive our Product Management capabilities forward more generally as our organisation scales and the business grows
What we’re looking for in you
- Previous experience within a scale-up/high-growth product (ideally a Fintech environment) as a Product Manager.
- Experience working across the Product lifecycle, from understanding customers to working to deliver features back to them and all that happens between those points
- Previous experience of high value payments and a deep understanding of core banking and payments systems, especially within the legal and/or investment space is highly beneficial.
- Able to engage with teams and stakeholders, building relationships to set and develop the product vision over time.
- Agile/Product Management certification would be a big bonus.
Shieldpay is an equal opportunities employer. For Shieldpay building a fair and transparent workforce begins with a recruitment process that does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.