Introduction to Shieldpay
Our mission today and every day is to create trusted payment experiences that customers love and a company that people love to work for.
Formed in 2016 with the original concept of a democratised escrow solution, our core payments platform can service clients and customers all over the globe, pioneering the development of contingent payments for every and any need.
We take care of customer due diligence, payments and transaction management through an easy-to-use platform with a team of experts on hand to assist. Shieldpay's award-winning digital platform and expertise combine to improve the experience of all stakeholders in a transaction.
The Project and Implementation Manager will be responsible for ensuring the successful delivery of complex and timely customer and partner implementations and projects. From the integration of our systems through to ensuring the delivery of our service, you will make this seamless. This role requires programme management skills and experience to oversee multiple implementations at varying stages, all with different requirements and stakeholders to manage through the process.
It will be critical that you fully understand our product, services and processes, and the associated services and FCA regulations that govern our operations. You should be able to quickly form an in-depth understanding of customers’ business and needs and oversee work streams with internal stakeholders to ensure an excellent first engagement.
What you’ll be doing
- You are responsible for the effective and efficient launch of new customers and products, positively affecting our revenue targets by delivering on go-live targets
- You will lead the delivery of all customer implementations and special projects requiring the cross-collaboration of all business teams and group operations to ensure complex and high-volume payment processes appear simple, seamless and scalable.
- Accountable for building out the Customer Implementation process end-to-end
- Create a best-in-class customer experience, resulting in high customer satisfaction during the onboarding process to contribute to our ability to renew and upsell
- You will work closely with the product and technology teams to identify appropriate technology solutions, managing all aspects of the technical integration; sandbox access, API integration and testing
- You will work closely with the Financial Crime and Onboarding teams to execute any upfront payer/payee onboarding required in the shortest timeframes
- You will provide seamless handover to Customer Success Managers and Customer Operations following a go-live in support of delivering a world-class customer experience
What we’re looking for in you
- You have a project/programme management or customer success background and want to be hands-on within a rapidly scaling technology company
- You know how to identify customer needs and requirements in an agile way to build value into our solution, balancing EQ and IQ to understand what customers are saying
- You know your way around banking/finance apps, and technology interests you
- You believe that no problem is too big to be solved when you work as a team
- You enjoy developing new processes and finding solutions that enhance our day-to-day lives
- You have excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- You’re able to forge strong bonds with key stakeholders and speak at different levels of technical understanding
- Fast-thinking, agile and adaptable to thrive in a fast-moving environment, always open to new ideas and the ability to recognise the business value of ideas
- You must be passionate about great customer and user experience
Shieldpay is an equal opportunities employer. For Shieldpay building a fair and transparent workforce begins with the recruitment process that does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.